1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

New cell phones for Verizon?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Chief_O., Oct 8, 2003.

1. Chief_O.

Chief_O. New Member

This seems to be a burning question many people want to know. What are the new phones that are coming out for Verizon? I have seem some say a new PTT Samsung is coming soon. Also a new Nokia for Verizon. Have also heard about delays with any new MOTOs. But really no one can give an approximate date on any of the phones and no one can tell exactly which phones are coming . I was tryin to hold out for a color PTT myself. But I am getting impatient. Can anyone shed any light?

› See More: New cell phones for Verizon?
  2. FlyHye1016

FlyHye1016 New Member

the verizon phones came out but they have a 9second delay on their walkie talkies
  3. Scorpio55

Scorpio55 New Member

I personaly think that the siemens m55 or s55 are some really good phones the sony ericson t610 too of course
  4. CJLevinsk22

CJLevinsk22 New Member

PhoneScoop (http://www.phonescoop.com) is a great site to keep up with this kind of info. Just go to phone finder and fill in Verizon as the carrier and upcoming phones as the criteria. This site is excellent and contains lots of detailed information.

-Chris
  5. djeddiebear

djeddiebear New Member

probably next good phone would be the v710. =D
  6. TheAlchemist

TheAlchemist New Member

There's a lot of options on the way. The Samsung a670 Video Phone will be released on June 8th followed by the Audiovox 9900 Video Phone on June 15th to coincide with the Video Messaging Launch on June 25th. The VX7000 should be out shortly as well (some business reps are already carrying this phone). Of course, like most, I'm waiting for the v710 by Moto.
  7. rasputinj

rasputinj New Member

I am also waiting/waiting for the V710
  8. Matveyev

Matveyev New Member

I'm Also waiting and wainting for the Motorola v710. I wanted to get the V600 but dicided not to, because herd some bad reviews on it. Plus I dont want to deal with AT&T. Verizon is the best, and I want to get the phone from them :)
  9. rasputinj

rasputinj New Member

Well at least the A670 is now out. Now just need some other new phones.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?