1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

One place I think Verizon needs towers

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Benji, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Benji

Benji New Member

Out of all the places in the country I have lived, I can honestly say there is one place Verizon needs some cell towers. It's in the Daytona Beach, Florida area and south of that. My parents have a place in Edgewater which is a few miles south of Daytona, and the reception we get down there is terrible. One or two towers would help out a lot!

› See More: One place I think Verizon needs towers
  2. Chris

Chris New Member

Yeah there isn't a lot of places out there that Verizon has this problem. Looking on a cell tower map I can see it's an At&t country down there! Verizon needs to get on this if they want to keep you as a customer, they just opened a new store in Port Orange I see.

3. Jackson

Jackson New Member

I think that by now they must have fixed it by having a tower or boosting and existing one nearby. I say this because I was in the area last week and I did not face any issue when I made or received calls. In fact I spoke to my girlfriend for hours and the call was smooth and clear. Verizon is very proactive and listens to all its customers.

4. Snapper

Snapper New Member

Verizon is very particular about the signal strength in cities and towns across the country. If you log a ticket about signal strength in a particular area it will definitely be attended to in a short period of time. I had something like this sorted out within a few days and now the signal strength in my area is really good.

5. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

Verizon has the best signal for calls from anywhere and I can vouch for that. I am a truck driver and travel long distances. There isn't a single place from where I have not been able to make calls to my family back home and hear them clearly. It is the best signal quality that you can get.

6. Sandii

Sandii Member

They will start a ticket if you're having a problem in a particular area, but that doesn't mean they're going to do something about it. I was temporarily living in a small town about an hour north of Mobile, Alabama a few years ago and my reception was terrible. I called about it and they told me that they could put in a ticket, but unless the rest of the town did the same thing, nothing would get done.

7. Tara Oldman

Tara Oldman New Member

Mr. Blasscyk with celltowerHELP.com did a great job on my Cell Tower Lease Agreement with Verizon. Good luck. Those Lease Agreements are really tricky.

8. shloime rosenblum

shloime rosenblum New Member

there is alot of places with vary bad coverage like all upstate new york and verizon know this and thay don't do anything to solve it

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?