1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Played for a sucker by Verizon

Discussion in 'FIOS TV' started by RelRay, Jan 11, 2017.

1. RelRay

RelRay New Member

Do Not Trust Verizon reps--even Supervisors. I was offered a reasonably good deal after talking to a supervisor. He had me OK it on line. When the details came through via an email with a website link it was Not what he had claimed. Verizon admitted the error but told me they could not Undo the offer since I accepted it. Now I'm paying More for Exactly the Same service that I previously had. I asked to speak to 2nd level supervisor-told none available, I can't call them, they won't call me. They were very polite but I was played for a sucker. No recourse except to switch providers--I have been a Verizon customer for 43 years and used to work for them. So what did this long term customer loyalty buy me in face of an error on Verizon's part? Exactly Nothing.

› See More: Played for a sucker by Verizon
  2. justy5

justy5 New Member

I called Verizon to transfer my services to my new apartment. They changed my package and dropped a service. I didn't ask them to change anything. They decided to find some discounts for me. I didn't ask for any. I just wanted to move my existing services to my new address. This is what makes people mad. Verizon is not trying to save you money. They are trying to make money from those higher and over priced Fios packages especially those higher internet speeds. Verizon does what it wants because of their shear size. They do this stuff because they think no one is watching them. But, I know exactly what you mean.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?