1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP:LG Venus VX8800 data cable photo uploads

Discussion in 'LG' started by Unknown9876, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Unknown9876

Unknown9876 New Member

Hey, Does anyone know how to upload photos using the data cable. I dont want to use pic place or send them to my email but I cant seem to get the data cable to work(tho it does work for music:(). I have a micro sd card but I dont have an adapter right now to use. I've tried using bitpim but it wouldnt upload my photos(it would just show the names of the photos it wouldnt actually upload them) I've called LG and there were lost:flamemad:...Any suggestion?? Please Help!!

› See More: PLEASE HELP:LG Venus VX8800 data cable photo uploads
  2. LadyJ3nn

LadyJ3nn New Member

I am not sure if you have received any help or answers for your question. The only thing that I can think of is you could sign up for a free account with phonezoo dot com. at this site you can upload picture (and copyright them so that only you can use them) and then send it to you phone via text and then save to you phone. This has worked for any phone that I have ever had, I just got the Venus today after having phone issues with the DARE, so I'm hoping that I don't experience any problems but then again, you never know.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?