1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket Dialing Issues / Auto Lock Feature???

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by anthonycasta, Aug 9, 2009.

1. anthonycasta

anthonycasta New Member

I've had my new env touch in service for 1 day now ... I've done a lot of searching on the new for this and can't seem to find any actual help or direction ...

To start, I've already pocket dialed 10 people within the first day!! .. I added a shortcut to the desktop to enter phone settings and then I can lock the phone .. I'm actually ok with the phone being locked all the time ... My problem is that it is really a hassle to lock. Is there any way to have it default security lock the phone when it goes inactive? .. On previous models of LG phones a simple hold of the # key would lock the phone! ... Even a solution like that would be great ..

Thx ...

› See More: Pocket Dialing Issues / Auto Lock Feature???
  2. mfandtp

mfandtp New Member

Iv personaly never used the phone myself but I was flicking through applications before on a site called getjar and came across numerous applications that auto lock the phne and then its jst a standard two tap press to unlock, cant be sure that they will have one for the phone you are using but its worth a try
    GetJar: Free Java, Symbian, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm and Flash Lite mobile games and applications
    Or if using mobile internet
    Wap.getjar.com
    Hope this helps

Mat
    SonyEricssonW705/R1EA Browser/NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 model-orange JavaPlatform/JP-8.4.2

1 person likes this.
  3. anthonycasta

anthonycasta New Member

they don't have the touch listed ... But I will check back and see what happens as the phone gets a little older! ..

4. mfandtp

mfandtp New Member

User Interface: 4/5
    The enV Touch has a similar interface to the Voyager and like its predecessor, duplicates features on the external and internal display. However, not all features on the external work from the internal, and vice versa. For example, photo editing only functions on the external touch screen. To unlock the phone you must slide up an overlay on the screen or press the lock/unlock button on the side of the phone.

Found this on an lg env touch review, let me know if it helps
    SonyEricssonW705/R1EA Browser/NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 model-orange JavaPlatform/JP-8.4.2

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?