1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket File Manager for my Nokia

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by Phoneman, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Phoneman

Phoneman Member

I just downloaded the Pocket File Manager for my Nokia Windows phone and I am so excited with it. I used to get overwhelmed with so many files and I was hunting for a good file manager. Pocket File Manager makes it easy to manage files and you can connect with a PC and save them after making them into zip files. I have saved all my music and videos using this file manager. After saving them you can easily upload them to Dropbox or Skydrive.

› See More: Pocket File Manager for my Nokia
  2. Keanu

Keanu New Member

This information is very useful because I have always had trouble finding my files. I used to connect my mobile to the computer to find the files that I needed. But now I can use this app and I hope I will not need to connect to a computer anymore. I have a free Dropbox account so I should not have any trouble using it as a backup for all my files.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?