1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Previous customer wanting to switch back to prepaid

Discussion in 'Prepaid' started by pnuts, Jul 25, 2014.

1. pnuts

pnuts New Member

Approx two weeks ago, my Verizon contract was up, so I switched my iphone 4s to Straight Talk for financial reasons (cheaper). Needless to say I am not satisfied with the service from Straight Talk, and see that Verizon now has a Prepaid month - month plan. Is it possible to switch my iPhone back on this plan? I was a Verizon customer for over 10 years.

› See More: Previous customer wanting to switch back to prepaid
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. Celia

Celia Member

I'm sure that Verizon is happy to have your business, and I'm sure that this can be done. The Verizon prepaid plan is a good one.

4. Dino

Dino New Member

I'm sure this was feasible to accomplish, but I do have to say that I don't think it matters how long you were a customer. While they be happy to have you back, I think once that contract is terminated, it's over and they won't take into consideration your prior loyalty. There are fewer and fewer companies these days that pay attention to long term customer loyalty.

5. Vz4evr

Vz4evr New Member

Yeah, having been a customer isn't likely to have anything to do with whether they will activate your phone on the prepaid account. As long as the phone is compatible, I'm sure they will activate it.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?