1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Print Out Text Messages?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by dewdawg, Sep 12, 2006.

1. dewdawg

dewdawg New Member

As I'm still cell phone challenged........is there any way to print out the text messages received on my phone? I have no idea - forward to a pc and print it? Thanks!

› See More: Print Out Text Messages?
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

What phone do you have?
  3. dewdawg

dewdawg New Member

Great - see what I mean? I'll have to get the phone and see what it is! I've had it for about 1 year - camera ....etc.
  4. dewdawg

dewdawg New Member

Now I think I'm on the wrong phone forum - my phone is a LG G4011 from the original AT&T and I've been fighting with Cingular but have to wait to get out of my contract..... Thanks - but if you know if it is possible to print out the text, I'd appreciate it.
  5. meenajo2002

meenajo2002 New Member

6. Cricksar

Cricksar New Member

Thanks for the info Meenajo. How long did this process take? Did you have to send your phone away to them? Any info would help as I have to print out texts for court purposes also.
  7. EnChante

EnChante New Member

I myself am getting documents together for court (custody battle) and wanted to know if this really worked for you and how much did it cost you? Did it take a long time to get the records? I am needing to get a conversation printed out from either T-Mobile or Verizon. I understand there will probably need to be a subpeona in volved. Thank you so much for the help!!!:)
  8. Seth Washo

Seth Washo New Member

Can your parents go to a Verizon store and print off text messages if the number is under their account
  9. gbhammer33

gbhammer33 New Member

"email my texts sms" is an app that allows you to email all your texts or just a thread and then you can print the email.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?