1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with LG Dare Music Player

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by IamtheTrooper, Feb 4, 2009.

1. IamtheTrooper

IamtheTrooper New Member

Hello all, I am having a problem... It's a confusing one.

Well how to say this, I have been listening to my music through headphones and the speaker on the back of the phone.. It sounds perfectly fine.. However, I used a cassette adapter in my truck today, and any song.. It's like when you take out one headphone.. and hear only part of the song playing.. For instance.. You have a rhythm guitar and lead guitar.. Say the right headphone is the lead guitar and the left is the rhythm.. In my truck.. I only hear the rhythm.. What exactly is the problem?

› See More: Problems with LG Dare Music Player
  2. Flobot32

Flobot32 New Member

This sounds like the music you are listening to is also mixed on separate channels on top of whatever problem the Dare is having with your adapter. I would check the cassette adapter with the same exact track on a different player. It could also be that the adapter is transmitting mono (which would also explain the separation of the mix)

3. IamtheTrooper

IamtheTrooper New Member

Well,whenever I used another player, it didn't do it..So it can't be the cassette.. On the other point, would I have to open in Audacity?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?