1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with my VX6000

Discussion in 'LG' started by LocaLena, Nov 23, 2004.

1. LocaLena

LocaLena New Member

I've had my phone for almost a year and it's starting to act up. Right now i can't get further than that "Verizon Wireless" page therefore i can't make or receive calls and in order for my phone to turn off i have to take the battery out (before it over heats). The only thing i can think off that i did to make it act up is answer it while i was taking a show but i did dry my ear (lol) my hands were still kinda wet though.

Also i just got a data cable and i dunno if that could have done anything but my phone was acting kinda slow after i used it and i don't even think i used it properly (lol)

Oops i almost forgot i also tried forcing my phone to Speaker Mode -- Maybe it is my fault my phone isn't working

Can Someone PLEASE HELP ME i love my phone and i need it to be working again

› See More: Problems with my VX6000
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  2. Twin

Twin Lucky

Sorry sister... but I think you are S.O.L. I did almost the same thing with my phone... and I did it with my USB cord. You technically aren't supposed to use these things because (in the wrong hands) they can screw with the phones software. It sounds like this is your case.
    You may be in luck with the LG warranty. I believe you will still be covered under warranty. Give your provider a ring and see what they say

3. CpU MasteR

CpU MasteR New Member

Maybe this could be covered by your insurance plan (If you have one...)

4. hPn0TiQ510

hPn0TiQ510 New Member

i agree with twin...take it to the store though. my speaker blew on my 6000 and i took it there and they said come back in an hour and they gave me a whole new phone.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?