1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Alltel plans

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by Tigz, May 26, 2010.

1. Tigz

Tigz New Member

Background:
    Right now we are on the Family Plan. I have been wanting to get a smartphone for a while now. Well tomorrow, supposedly, the HTC Hero hits our local store. I really want this phone I have been pining for an android phone since they were in pre-production, LOL). I know we will have to change to a data plan if we get it. I was planning on spending a great deal of time trying to get them to switch my number (mine is the second #, not the primary) to the primary number and get the Smart Choice Pack 500 Plus.

Well, DH comes in tonight and says he needs a texting phone that has some apps (ie a smartphone) since he is helping some idiot running for some office. :rolleyes: So that will mean 2 smartphones

Here is where I get confused.

It says that the data is for the primary phone only....so how do I do it for the second phone as well?

I have a "connect pack" with my current phone for Alltel Web and unlimited data...but I "think" that is only for non-smartphones. (I wasn't too clear on that when we went to the family plan back in Dec)

Anyway, can someone explain - in simple words - how this works.

Thanks! :)

Added info...this is for an ALLTEL plan, not Verizon.

› See More: Question about Alltel plans

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?