1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Question on V Cast - If you don't have data plan?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by mac911, Dec 15, 2007.

1. mac911

mac911 New Member

So if someone accidently goes into V Cast, without a data plan, how much do they get charge?

I have a kid on an old voice plan, with local calls only. No data whatsoever. Uses texts, and that is fine cause only uses like 10 a month, so it is cheap.

However, little scared to get new phone for them, cause worried he might stumble into V Cast even if told to stay out. ha-ha.

If he did, what would happen? Like what if they went into V Cast and bought a ring tone? The $2 wouldn't bug me at all, but how much would the data of downloading cost?

Thanks so much.

› See More: Question on V Cast - If you don't have data plan?
  2. X-Factor

X-Factor So What's It Gon' Be?

Going into V-Cast itself isn't a problem, I believe. The cost of the ringtone is all you will be stuck with as they do not charge separate data for downloading single ringtones, as far as I know.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?