1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Replacement Phone

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by clbrad, Jun 1, 2012.

1. clbrad

clbrad New Member

I understand that there may be times when your phone may be replaced with one that is equal or more value?
    is that the value at the time of purchase including whatever discounts you may have received or is that purchase price of the phones without discounts?
    for example with discounts the phone may have been purchased for $150.00 however the original price of the phone may have been $650.00...

thanks

› See More: Replacement Phone

2. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Welcome to Cell Phone Forums! It's nice to have you here. I suggest you post an introduction here so others can get to know you: New Member Introductions - Cell Phone Forums

That's a good question. I would think they would go by the MSRP of the phone.

There are many "free" phones available, with the MSRP ranging. For example, there might be a free flip phone with the MSRP of $49.99, and a free Android phone with an MSRP of $299.99. I doubt they'd give you the more expensive MSRP as a replacement, because that would end up costing them more money.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?