1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Intensity 3 - SMS Spy/Tracking

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by krular, Jul 23, 2013.

1. krular

krular New Member

Is there anything or anyway, i can do to track/record/read SMS(text messages) on the Samsung Intensity 3? Spy software, text forwarding of any kind, etc......All I care about spying is the text messages, i dont need GPS tracking or anything else.

› See More: Samsung Intensity 3 - SMS Spy/Tracking
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Do you have access to the phone?

3. krular

krular New Member

Yes i do.

4. jdeg

5. krular

krular New Member

You see on TV and the net about phone being hacked all the time. You mean there really is nothing i can do? Is there a way of have the phone forward sms messages to another phone or email address?

6. jdeg

I'm sure there is a way to do it if you know what you're doing, like cloning the ESN of the phone and getting copies of the messages that are delivered to the phone, but technically that is illegal.

7. Axl

Axl Member

I can't believe Verizon is willing to help someone spy on another persons text messages.
    It's against the law, plain and simple.

8. jdeg

You can only view date/time and the number that was sent to/received from on phones that are part of the same phone plan. This isn't against the law at all.

9. supertom

supertom New Member

Sure.. you can find here phonespyapps.com about cell phone spy apps:"Such SMS tracker app gives you access not only to SMS messages but also to all instant messaging applications like Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, etc. Such spyware gives you possibility to read all received and sent messages remotely in your online account."

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?