1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Security issues in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Jackson, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Jackson

Jackson New Member

I was looking forward to picking up the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge but was shocked to read about the security flaws in the phone. It seems that Samsung has tweaked the Android system and in the process altered it so much that there is a risk to the user because the phone can be compromised easily. I would never buy a phone that can be accessed by someone else so easily. Security is my number one priority when it comes to any of my devices.

› See More: Security issues in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  2. Snapper

Snapper New Member

That will be a big disappointment for all Samsung fans unless the company addresses it on priority. Of course they will since there are millions at stake and people will drift towards LG and Sony for their Android phones. I was myself thinking of picking up a Nexus very soon.

3. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

It is a temporary glitch and Samsung will soon be over it after they fix it. The media hypes up every single piece of news whether it is car recalls or glitches in phones. With a company like Samsung you can be sure that they will get solutions asap to their customers.

4. Bing

Bing New Member

I hope this is being resolved because I'm looking at getting the S6 soon. I don't do a lot on my phone that requires major security, but I also don't want to have any concerns about it.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?