1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Send ringtones to my ENV3 from computer.

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Mirage84, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Mirage84

Mirage84 New Member

I used to be able to make my own ringtones and send them to my cell phones using any number of processes (Email, Sending PIX file, text message and saving as ringtone...etc), all of which worked.

Now...On My ENV3 and LG Voyager..none of these processes work!! If I send Email with attached mp3 file or text message with attached mp3....all I receive is a plain text message...no mp3 to save as ringtone.

My provider is Verizon. Have they somehow blocked sending ringtones to your cell phone?

If so, is there another process on which I can get ringtones to my phones from my PC. (MicroSD, I have)

Thanks in advance to any advice. I have tried everything.

Mir

› See More: Send ringtones to my ENV3 from computer.

2. shikachick

shikachick New Member

well i just figured it out :], for enV3, u have to have .wav format and not .mp3. Send it through your email, click on options>save as ringtones

thats it :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. lilsilent5150

lilsilent5150 New Member

thats weird on my old voyager i was able to do it
    it would come as two pages 1st page it was blank then i go to the 2nd and the ringtone will be ther and it was an mp3 format
    same with my env touch

or use mass storage and ur micro sd folders will pop up save it under sounds click and drag

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?