1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Should i get the env touch or the samsung rogue?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by LGUser123, Feb 15, 2010.

1. LGUser123

LGUser123 New Member

Which should i get? Right now i have the chocolate touch, but its kinda hard to text but other than that everything about it is GREAT ! I like the env touch more just because it has more to as the same qualities as the Chocolate touch, but I heard theres LOTS of problems with the EnV Touch. Also, My other question is how come the samsung rogue costs more than the EnV Touch? I looked at both of there details on the verizon website and it looks like EnV Touch includes more & better features and stuff. PLEASE HELP ME ! THANKS !

› See More: Should i get the env touch or the samsung rogue?
  2. AnnaRhoswen

AnnaRhoswen New Member

I've used both (I own an enV Touch and a friend owns the Rogue, which I steal and play with when she visits) and I don't really see much of a difference. The screen on the enV doesn't seem quite as responsive, but really, for less price, it was worth it to me.

I hope that helps!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?