1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Software for LG VX8100

Discussion in 'LG' started by dasanii19, Aug 7, 2006.

1. dasanii19

dasanii19 New Member

Is there upgraded software for the VX8100? Im just curious if im missing out on something I should know about??

› See More: Software for LG VX8100
  2. teamneon

teamneon www.BigWireless.us

software as in firmware from the manufacturer?
    or software to add ringtones/images/video to your phone?

3. dasanii19

dasanii19 New Member

Sorry for not being in detail. Im asking about both, I just want to know if there is much upgrade I can give my 8100 all around, software, firmware or anything else that would be a practical upgrade.. I just want to gove my 8100 more "pros" If there are any coons to any of the upgrades Iw ould liek tohear abou them..

Man, this is my first day posting and you guys are awesome, very nice and informative to say the least.. Thanks and I think I will stick around for awhile :) :) :)

4. spum

spum Random News Bot

Stop in at your local Verizon store and ask them if you have the most current firmware version. If you don't, they should update it for you. As for messing with the ringtones and whatnot, I think bitpim is probably the most popular. You'd need to get a data cable and download the software. I don't mess with those settings much so I don't know much beyond that.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?