1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Sony Ericsson T616 and verizon

Discussion in 'Other Phones' started by deacon, May 27, 2005.

1. deacon

deacon New Member

Quick question, I already have an idea but would like to make sure.

I have a versizon phone Nokia3589i (big ugly bulky thing), which does have a sim chip. I would like to update to a Sony Ericsson T616 (as i can get a good deal on it) but it appears that the sonys phone use GSM (right) which isn't compatible with CDMA which verizon uses. So look like i better find a different phone to update too, right? or switch carriers

› See More: Sony Ericsson T616 and verizon
  2. SHAWNSOSA

SHAWNSOSA New Member

yeah the t616 is gsm w/ att & cing

3. Lanz0r

Lanz0r New Member

T616 isint so great, I like the T637 a lot better, but if you can get a more high end phone

4. Scott_SS

Scott_SS New Member

If you're looking for GSM phones, I recommend V800 of SE... It's very smart and useful.

5. maletek

maletek New Member

well i love my t616, i have used the t637 and honestly do not see that much of a diff. Not to mention you can get the t616 on clearance for free and a cingular shop.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?