1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Sony Ericsson with Verizon

Discussion in 'Other Phones' started by mlamoure, Feb 25, 2004.

1. mlamoure

mlamoure New Member

I am new to the idea of an unlocked cell phone. Does purchasing an unlocked phone allow use under any network? Could someone point me to information on this if so... I haven't been able to find anything concrete to figure out if this is possible.

Regards,
    Mike

› See More: Sony Ericsson with Verizon
  2. Thecollector

Thecollector New Member

It's pretty simple. Unlocled phones can be "carried" from one carrier to another that uses the same technology for towers.

3. X-Factor

X-Factor So What's It Gon' Be?

i dont believe any sony ericsson would work with verizon, because verizon uses CDMA. ericsson's use GSM and sim cards. the only phones that might work are the 3G phones, but even then i'm not sure

4. Darrell™

Darrell™ New Member

T608

5. rdnymllnsktr

rdnymllnsktr New Member

The T608 is for Sprint. I believe that the T606 was made for Verizon WS, but cannot fully remember.

6. pl_xtc

pl_xtc New Member

@ this point of time theres nothing for verizon wireless cuz verizon still using old tecn, thats why no one is making nothing yet for verizon but what i know motorola is making somthing for verizon V710 with bluetooth.
    Not sure if it going to hit USA yet, That why i used P800

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?