1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Sync a SINGLE facebook contact on Droid RAZR?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Razr' started by birdguy888, Mar 11, 2012.

1. birdguy888

birdguy888 New Member

Is there a way to sync a single facebook contact into the contacts of the Droid Razr? i enabled the fb app and it downloaded 526 contacts and replaced my current phone #'s, addresses and emails with OLD ones that people had not updated and it made it to where I could not call them as it took out their current #! But, I want it download their birthday, fb URL, etc. Is it possible to sync/download a single contact of my choosing? In hindsight, I deactivated the fb app in my Applications and all my 'correct' contact info reappeared.

› See More: Sync a SINGLE facebook contact on Droid RAZR?
  2. dscap

dscap New Member

re: Snyc a SINGLE facebook contact on Droid RAZR?

I agree. I don't want all my fb contacts mixed in with my other contacts. I guess I'll have to delete my fb account also to get rid of them.

I also want to know how to import my Outlook contacts into the Outlook Personal category, not mixed in with my regular cell phone contacts. It appears to me, the contacts have to be entered into a group one at a time. How do I import my Outlook contacts into the Outlook Personal Group?

3. sanna

sanna New Member

Re: Snyc a SINGLE facebook contact on Droid RAZR?

I'm not sure I quite understand, but if you've got the contacts in their multiple times you should be able to join them to update the contacts info. Sounds like you'll need to delete all the old numbers though otherwise they'll just keep coming back. Once you are in the contact try the key on the bottom left and select join. It will probably just add another number to each contact, but you might want to go back and clean up manually.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?