1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

How-to Sync HTC Droid Incredible Calendar (Gmail) with Outlook Calendar

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jdeg, Apr 14, 2010.

1. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

HTC has made it easy to sync your Outlook calendar with your Droid Incredible. Here's how:

• Download HTC Sync from the HTC website: http://www.htc.com/us/support
    • Connect the Incredible to your computer with the USB cable
    • Drag down the Notification panel and select "Select to change USB connection type"
    • Select HTC Sync then Done
    • Your phone should connect to your computer - if it doesn't try unplugging the USB cable and trying again
    • Select Next on your computer - Enter a name for your phones - Select what information you want to sync
    Note: this is the same process for syncing your outlook contacts

As an alternative you can use a Google application to sync you Incredible with your Outlook calendar. Here are the steps:
    [​IMG]
    • Download Google Calendar Sync
    • Install & Run the program
    • Enter your Gmail account information
    • Select 2-way sync & set sync intervals
    • Save
    • The sync will begin
    • When sync is complete - check that your calendar events are now in your Gmail account (top right, click Calendar)
    • On your Incredible - go to Settings
    • Accounts & Sync Settings
    • Select your Gmail account
    • Make sure the check box for 'Sync Calendar' is checked
    • To update everything - Menu > Sync now

More http://cellphoneforums.net/htc-droid-incredible/t310856-droid-incredible-tips-tricks.html

› See More: Sync HTC Droid Incredible Calendar (Gmail) with Outlook Calendar
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010

2. morrisrick

morrisrick New Member

I've done every step outlined here for the Google Calendar sync to my new Incredible and I still can't get my calendar on my phone. I'm at a loss.
    1 person likes this.
  3. SharonKO

SharonKO New Member

I can't get my computer to see my phone either.... What's up with this? The sync program is installed and my phone is connected.... bummer!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?