1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Sync Motorola Droid X Calendar (Gmail) with Outlook Calendar

Discussion in 'Motorola' started by jdeg, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Luckily Google has made the process of syncing your Droid X with your outlook calendar an easy task. Here are the steps:
    [​IMG]
    • Download Google Calendar Sync
    • Install & Run the program
    • Enter your Gmail account information
    • Select 2-way sync & set sync intervals
    • Save
    • The sync will begin
    • When sync is complete - check that your calendar events are now in your Gmail account (top right, click Calendar)
    • On your Droid - go to Settings
    • Accounts & Sync Settings
    • Select your Gmail account
    • Make sure the check box for 'Sync Calendar' is checked
    • To update everything - Menu > Sync now

More http://cellphoneforums.net/motorola-droid/t313312-motorola-droid-x-tips-tricks.html

› See More: Sync Motorola Droid X Calendar (Gmail) with Outlook Calendar
    1 person likes this.
  2. SyncDroid

SyncDroid New Member

3. new Droid

new Droid New Member

I am trying to download this application but I keep getting a message saying my settings won't allow me to open the program to run the program. I can't figure out what settings they mean. Can anyone help? Thanks.

4. Jonathonem

Jonathonem New Member

You need to download Companion Link. It will allow you to sync your outlook calender with your Droid X. You do however have to also download the application for your droid....but it's all pretty easy. I am just waiting for the ability to sync directly with outlook like my BlackBerry. Geeze I miss that feature!
    Hope this helps
    :)

5. bails17

bails17 New Member

I synced my Outlook to my gmail account, but my Droid X does not give me an opption to create a calender account. When I go into my Gmail account on my phone, it does not give the option to "sync calendar". I am lost. Please help me.

6. ltbeanfang

ltbeanfang New Member

@ bails17 I had this same problem when I got my Droid X. I searched other forums and they had different "quick fixes" for this, like adding a dummy google account, but ultimately I had to reset the phone in order for the sync calendar feature to appear for my primary google account. Luckily I had only had the phone for a day before I had to do this. I was on the phone with Verizon for over an hour trying to get this fixed.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?