1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

t720 questions about verizon and dowloads

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by ppag69, Mar 19, 2003.

1. ppag69

ppag69 New Member

Please could someone tell me if there is a way to download to my 720 with the data cable; games, pics, etc....

› See More: t720 questions about verizon and dowloads
  2. silvers10

silvers10 New Member

3. ppag69

ppag69 New Member

Thanx silvers10...

4. JustiZ

JustiZ New Member

Let me know how it goes with future as I have a t720 I have been wanting to experiment on.

5. evil247

evil247 New Member

I used Gagin and the datacable when I had my 720 worked like a charm. Beats having to pay for ringtones

6. KzAz

KzAz New Member

use pst and esm mgr

IF YOU HAVE NO RINGTONES ON YOUR PHONE YET, GO TO MENU -> MEDIA CENTER -> MY TONES -> NEW TONE. MAKE UP ANY NOTES, AND NAME IT. NOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD RINGTONES FOR SURE!!

Install both programs. Open up PST and click on File -> New -> M-Services Backup File. Once that opens go to Phone -> Read.

Once it has finished you need to save the file. Now open up EMS Manager. Go to File -> Open, and find the file you just had saved. Open it.

You now will see the "Add" buttons. You can insert wallpapers and ringtones there. Once you added all the items you want, click "Update".

You will get a pop up. Select NO. Now, go back to PST. Click on File -> Open -> M-Services Backup File. Find the file again, and open it.

Once it has opened, go to Phone -> Write. This will send all the files to your phone in one swipe. Unlike GAGIN which you have to individually.

http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm

and ull need a data cable... and usb drivers

7. lilcreole05

lilcreole05 New Member

Why doesn't Verizon offer anything free? Like ringtones and screensavers? Everytime I go to a website with free ringtones, they don't support Verizon Wireless!

8. evil247

evil247 New Member

because they want you to GET IT NOW

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?