1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Text Message History

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by DownerDog9955, Jan 6, 2006.

1. DownerDog9955

DownerDog9955 New Member

I recently got the text messaging service for my phone and I was curious if there was any way I could access messages that I've sent through my phone, like a short term history of my chats?

› See More: Text Message History
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing New Member

it would depend on your phone... My Motorola/Verizon allows me to see anything I haven't deleted in a sent messages/received messages format. Verizon doesn't have an interface online (if that is what you're asking), though www.vtext.com is often mistaken for that... it was designed for you to send txt messages to Verizon customers via the net.
    1 person likes this.
  3. fietrosse

fietrosse New Member

This tool based on whois lookup, thats why you can don't try to get information about subdomains, because no registration info available about subdomains.
  4. D.Dark

D.Dark New Member

I'm sure there is...
  5. fietrosse

fietrosse New Member

This is online domain a record lookup tool. This version of a record checker working for domain names only, it show full A records list for domain, and some geo ip information like city.
  6. fietrosse

fietrosse New Member

This tool trying to create port connection, connection timeout is 4 sec.
  7. fietrosse

fietrosse New Member

Whois tool from My Addr Project team, something like console whois
  8. fietrosse

fietrosse New Member

This is tool of dns check/search, lookup dns servers ip address, geo location,domain ip address information.
  9. aepple

aepple New Member

I have a verizon Account set-up on their website where i pay my bill both wireless and home fios. When i go to my website (Verizon) i can see my wireless bill particulars like calls, data usage, and messaging. I can look at all the text messages sent and received on all my phones... phones numbers, date and time sent, it does not show the text/chat in each individual message.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?