1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

text messages numbers not showing up on bill??

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by confusedwife, Oct 11, 2009.

1. confusedwife

confusedwife New Member

The Friday night my husband sent and received a few text messages, I always check our account online along with the texts messages sent and received as well as all call information! It is Sunday and those text messages are not on the bill, I know the exact time they occurred and even read them, but the bill is showing nothing at that time!

What happened why aren't they showing up? Is there a way that you can block a number from showing up on your bill, but still send and receive call and messages to that number?

› See More: text messages numbers not showing up on bill??

2. NoCommonSense

NoCommonSense New Member

I know on my bill it shows up at being 1 hour prior to the actual time. Meaning if you sent/received a text at 4 pm it will show up on the bill at 3 pm. The phone calls themselves seem to be correct, it just the text messages that are an hour behind.

As far as I know you cannot block the text messages from showing up on the bill. Hope that helps :)
  3. rkowalczyk

rkowalczyk New Member

I have recently experienced the same issue with ATT. I know I recieved the text on my phone, but the number is not showing up on the bill. It has been a month now. Do you know if there are occassions where the numbers never appear on the bill?

I have recently experienced the same issue with ATT. I know I received the text on my phone, but the number is not showing up on the bill. It has been a month now. Do you know if there are occassions where the numbers never appear on the bill?
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?