1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Text Messaging Details

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by VinceB, May 8, 2011.

1. VinceB

VinceB New Member

I have a Verizon online Account. And on the Text Messaging Detail it shows what cell phone numbers that I received or sent text to. I have several text to and from a phone number that is listed as "0000006245". What does that mean or reason that it is listed like that? Thanks for any help.

› See More: Text Messaging Details
    1 person likes this.
  2. modoc_wireless

modoc_wireless New Member

Possibly checking balance or minutes. That would be my first guess.
  3. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

0000006245 appears if someone sends you a message using Verizon's www.vtext.com.
    The code 6245 is when either you send or receive a txt msg from an email address or send and recieve an instant message from the app called Mobile IM from VZW. This app is located in the regular multimedia and some Smartphones devices and in the Motorola Devour(Android). You really need an unlimited package to avoid paying overage in txt usage...
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  4. GAPCH86

GAPCH86 New Member

I have the sam eproblem/..hel[p

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?