1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How-to The VX10000 (Voyager) Flash games Hack

Discussion in 'LG Voyager' started by bossdragon, Jan 20, 2008.

1. dolphinfan2k8

dolphinfan2k8 New Member

So, there's not really any way I can hurt my phone by doing this other than deleting some of the tools or animations? Does it void any sort of warranties?

And what is BitPim? I'm new to altering phones, and I just got my voyager yesterday

› See More: The VX10000 (Voyager) Flash games Hack
  2. kwon0720

kwon0720 New Member

Thx guys, this is exactly what i needed. I'll post if i need help

3. adgjqetuo

adgjqetuo New Member

I can confirm that this works for the LG Dare. It works in the Backgrounds directory and it works for the Tools directory (Tip Clac / World Clock).

I just wish there was more places to save these.

I set this game as my background #7 and set it as my phone's actual background. I can play the game eventhough it's set on my background!

hxxp://gallery.mobile9.com/f/64706/

4. kleinm.13

kleinm.13 New Member

holy crappp! okay so i trieddd to hack my ez tip to get mini putt and by accident i deleted the file altogether!!! HELPP! :ah: is there any freaking way that i can get that file back?! cuz i actually use ez tip! :laugh: noob much? but i dont wanna be that person with the missing ez tip calc when we go to a restaraunt. then i'll have to explain "i... uhhh... attempted... to hack my phone..." i dont wanna do that. so is there anyway i can retrieve that file?

5. lazertekk

lazertekk New Member

this is nice but there is no way yo just add the games and nor replace them with other app?

i tried to jusr add the games to the folder but you cans see them thru the phone

i also replaced on animated wallper with a game and you can realy play those games like that its not fun

6. omgitswes

omgitswes New Member

it's been a while since I've been here.
    I had all my files backed up but had to recently reformat my hard drive and they aren't there anymore. since then my phone has been acting up and I'm wanting to take it back. But I don't have any of the backups anymore. I downloaded both ezTipType already now I need world clock. can someone upload them for me? please and thank you

nevermind guys i just took my buddies phone and did it.
    i have all the backups if anyone else needs them

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  7. lilsilent5150

lilsilent5150 New Member

damn all this info got me confuse so i better not put a game on my fone i might end up messing something up with my luck

8. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

can anyone confirm if this works for the env touch or env3?

9. RockChick08

RockChick08 New Member

ok i need some help.. when i go to install the bitpim thing or wat ever it says::: This Application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found. need help with this cuz i have no idea wat that is

10. WiredNot

WiredNot New Member

Hi RockChick08,

Whenever you have trouble with a third-party application, the best place to get help is with the people or company that created the application. You should go to the BitPim website (www.bitpim.org) and seek help there. They have a user community that is far more knowledgeable about BitPim than our LG Voyager community here in this forum.

Best regards, WireNot

11. femibola

femibola New Member

Many times i have been not aware of tech stuff and this time is an addition to those times but am not complaining,its nice to read about u computer-geek wanna-be's.Am NEW!
    Nokia6230i/2.0 (03.62) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1

12. bluejamesbond

bluejamesbond New Member

Has anybody tested this on VX8575 (the new chocolate touch)?

13. naraku_heru

naraku_heru New Member

thanks..

14. z3124442

z3124442 New Member

the other web page is down or something, you can't get to it

15. vkamobi

vkamobi New Member

Wow, cool

16. bazalduc

bazalduc New Member

como puedo instarlar juegos a mi cel lg vx11000 gracias necesito un tutorial paso a paso gracias

17. maxdence

maxdence New Member

Pros: Look, feel, QWERTY keyboard
    Cons: Software is sluggish, web browser, battery life
    Summary: I was lucky enough to receive a LG Voyager a few days before the relase date (an error on Verizon's part) so after using the phone for 3 days, here are my thoughts.

The phone looks great and feels very solid. LG made a good choice with their design here.
    Las Vegas Flights
    The touchscreen is ok, but it runs a little slow. I have found once I press a key it takes sometimes up to 2 seconds to get to where I want to go. Found that to be a little frustrating. The touchscreen doesnt smudge like I thought it would. It's a shame the touchscreen isnt more customizable (from what I can tell), some of the menu items are things I don't use much, while others I would like to see on th emain menu are hidden in sub menus...why LG why? The tactile feedback on the touchscreen is fun , but more novelty. You cannot dial a number without looking at your phone which is probably a good thing, driving wise. The touch screen looks great, very colorful and clear.

Flights to New York

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?