1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Transfer text messages from phone to computer for env touch...

Discussion in 'LG Voyager' started by ashley931000, Aug 20, 2009.

1. ashley931000

ashley931000 New Member

i have an env touch that is water damaged and i want to transfer about 100 messages to my computer that i saved but none of the programs i have found will work because you have to have windows mobile for all of them. is there any program that will allow me to connect my phone to the computer with a usb cord and transfer and save the text messages?

› See More: Transfer text messages from phone to computer for env touch...
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Try the latest test release of bitpim
  3. ashley931000

ashley931000 New Member

it isn't computable with my phone. i found a thread explaining how to link it as a voyager and open up the file system so i could see the messages but i cant copy them and its a weird font i cant read for awhile and then part of the message....
  4. markargin

markargin New Member

when you open up the .dat file you should change the font ot arial or times new roman. that way ull be able to see your messages
  5. ashley931000

ashley931000 New Member

it wouldnt let me... but i found this site with a version of bitpim a person made fro the env touch, works great! (erase the spaces i had to add them because i dont have 20 posts.)

http : // www . env-touch . com / index . php ? topic = 577.0

thanks for trying to help! :)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?