1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Transfering contacts from i860 to Verizon Razr

Discussion in 'Motorola' started by theillestg69, Jun 2, 2006.

1. theillestg69

theillestg69 New Member

2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

Have you taken both phones to Verizon to see if they can do it?

They have a machine that can transfer contacts, but they usually charge like $10 to $15 bucks.

If you have a lot of contacts like I do, it may be worth it, but if you have just a few, then I'd just do it manually.

Also, if you switch phones a lot, or have numbers on your phone that are irreplaceable, then maybe you should think about getting Backup Assistant from Verizon. Costs about a buck a month or something like that, and they will backup all your numbers on their server (they check your phone often to see if there are any new numbers on it and automatically back them up too). Then if you lose your phone or get a new one, then all you have to do is download the program again, and it will put all the numbers it has backup'd on your new phone.

3. Tony E!

Tony E! \/\/ireless/\dvisor

To add to Boss' post Verizon only transfers numbers from phones that are branded by them or that are compatable with their own handsets and flash cables, they do not have cables for iden phones which use sim cards by the way.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?