1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Contacts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Ultra & Maxx' started by John Lyon, Nov 3, 2013.

1. John Lyon

John Lyon New Member

Just got the Ultra. Version store moved my contacts and groups from my HTC incredible. Now I have a mess. I have contacts doubled and trppled. I have Google and Backup Assistent contacts and groups in each. I want to rid my phone of backup assistant contacts and disable it and just use Google. Help!

› See More: Ultra Contacts
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Since your contacts are already synced with Google, they shouldn't have moved them from the incredible as well. I would factory reset the phone and just sync it back up with your Google account.

3. Alli

Alli Member

Google was funny on my last phone it doubled up my contacts as well, for my spouse I actually have three. Is there a common step we are missing when using a feature like this that maybe we are missing somehow?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?