1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Unlimited data plan for 200 to a unlimited reseller

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by paulhngo, Dec 22, 2016.

1. paulhngo

paulhngo New Member

Hello. I have an unlimited data plan that is 35 plus 49.99 for talk. The 35 will remain for about 1.5 years as the contract is about that long. I want to sell it at a low price to someone who has experience taking the unlimited data plans and will take mine. I had this in a Jetpack in my Lexus but no longer need wifi for the car. If you want, I can send the Jetpack for an additional 100 dollars. I am looking to make this an easy transaction so if you have no experience taking unlimited data plans please do not message me. For those who are resellers of data plans please PM. Thank You. E7CFBA61-C044-4509-B6E8-14D1D2F643E9.PNG

› See More: Unlimited data plan for 200 to a unlimited reseller
  2. paulhngo

paulhngo New Member

Ok. I am wiling to part ways for 100 bucks. Please message me if you are interested.

3. LouisianaLiving

LouisianaLiving New Member

Hey buddy I am interested in buying your plan.....

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?