1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Unlock code for LG VX3200

Discussion in 'LG' started by irishka, Apr 4, 2005.

1. irishka

irishka New Member

Hi! I have lg vx3200 here and the keys are blocked, I need a 4 digit password to unlock the damn thing. Anybody can help? I tried 0000, 1234 and 4 last digits of the phone number. LG support didn't help also :sad: Is there any way to overright it or any way to unlock the phone?

› See More: Unlock code for LG VX3200

2. JustWonderin

JustWonderin New Member

irishka:

Your service provider should be able to give you the number that would help un-lock the keys on your phone. The standard is 0000, 1234 or the last 4 of the cell phone number. Just wondering if there was any chance that this phone had a different phone number at one time or if someone you knew had changed the standard password on it ... if so, it will have to go back to the manf. to have it reset. The default password for unlocking the phone will be found in your manual.

If all else fails, you could try taking the battery out and then put it back in. If you do that make sure you call your service provider - usually dialing 611 to reset your phone with their towers.

JustWonderin :)
  3. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

Did you buy this phone from somebody else or off Ebay? If so, you may need to get ahold of them and ask them if they set a password on it.

Even if the phone did have an old number, once the new number was assigned to the phone, the password changed then.

The default password is the last four numbers of the new number assigned to the phone. So if you have been using this phone, and now the key's are locked out, somebody you know or who uses your phone has set the password.

I am looking in the Security of the phone now and don't see anywhere where it lets you lock out the keys though. The only thing I can think of is the phone is set to lock on power up or is locked period.

(by the way, I set all my phones to lock on power up. Just in case I lose it or it get's stolen. That way nobody else can make calls or use it period. Gives me time to report it lost/stolen also.)
  4. Joe Dante

Joe Dante New Member

Re: Unlock code for LG VX-3200

please help me to unlock my phone. thank you.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?