1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How-to Unlock Verizon BlackBerry Z10 - Unlocking instructions for Verizon Blackberry Z10

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by BBCodeSource, May 2, 2014.

1. BBCodeSource

BBCodeSource Cell Phone Vendor

BlackberryCodeSource.com

Blackberry Z10 Unlocking Guide

A lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so here are the Verizon BlackBerry Z10s Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your Verizon BlackBerry Z10's Unlock Code (MEP Network Unlock Code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it!)

If you bought your Blackberry Z10 outright you can also request the network to give you a code (they may charge a fee or they may give it for free depending on the network)

or

2) You can get your Unlock Code from us at www.BlackberryCodeSource.com

We are providing Codes for Z10's from all networks at the cheapest prices and fastest delivery times online!

WE 100% GUARANTEE TO UNLOCK YOUR Verizon Z10 OR YOUR MONEY BACK THE SAME DAY

Check out our excellent feedback from our customers here

Once you have your Verizon Blackberry Z10's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert a not accepted SIM card in your Verizon Blackberry Z10 and turn it on – (Not accepted simcard is one that's not from the network your phone is locked to)

2) Your Verizon Z10 will ask for the unlock code

3) Enter your Verizon Blackberry Z10's unlock code.

press enter

Your Verizon Blackberry Z10 is now unlocked!

or you can do it like this,

1) Go to Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Simcard

2) click Unlock Network

3) enter the unlock code and press enter.

Your Blackberry Z10 is now permanently UNLOCKED!

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Now you're free to use your Verizon BlackBerry Z10 with any GSM network worldwide!

If you have any Blackberry related questions at all send us an email, we're happy to help!

Cheers!

James

BlackberryCodeSource.com | Unlock Blackberry Z10 - How to Unlock Blackberry Z10 by Unlock Code - Blackberry Z10 Unlocking

› See More: Unlock Verizon BlackBerry Z10 - Unlocking instructions for Verizon Blackberry Z10
  2. M.Thanthoni

M.Thanthoni New Member

Sir I am from India, I purchased one blackberry z10 verizon thro dhisoom.com. I can speak . But I cannot browse Internet. I have done all mobile network correctly. Still I cannot browsing. This mobile is unlocked verizon z10 imported handset
    Please give me correct solution
    Tks
    By
    M.Thanthoni
    Tamil nadu
    India
    Mobile No 9003511144

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?