1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

How-to Update LG enV3 (vx9200) to latest firmware - V02

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by jdeg, Aug 30, 2009.

1. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

The following is how to update your LG enV3 to the latest firmware without bringing the phone into Verizon.

WARNING: If you do not have experience with updating phone software, do not perform this task as you could void the warranty on your phone and render it useless.

› See More: Update LG enV3 (vx9200) to latest firmware - V02
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
    3 people like this.

2. kevinocon

kevinocon New Member

i have the lg env3 will those links (drivers ) wk 4 me
  3. dzuchowski

dzuchowski New Member

the latest version for the env3 is v05.. works great dont know what they fixed but it seems good to me...
  4. namratasnv

namratasnv New Member

I tried these updations on my phone.

Not found any type of changes...........:ah:
  5. Steve Nesbitt

Steve Nesbitt New Member

I am trying to update my daughters firmware. Her phone continues to reset everytime she texts. She has the env3. I tried downloading the env3 driver dll. when running the regsvr32 it states that it is a bad dll and will not load. Any ideas?
  6. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

updated links in the first post
  7. apoc6400

apoc6400 New Member

this is a buncha crap and don't work i spent 5 hrs just tryn to get the stupid lgnpst to see the phone i followed this to the letter and hit close door after close dang door. the phone shows up on com 29 and is always unknown no matter where u copy the dll. and the gui wont see the path or dll no matter where u move them. OH WHY AM I MOVING THEM U ASK bcos the regsvr32 is crap also. it wont kick the dll of either ...WHY AM I BOTHERING YOU ASK? bcos this stupid env3 wont take the extended life after market batt i paid good money for.......stupid thing keeps saying use genuine battery. when i first got the big batt it worked like a charm even tho it was a vx9200 1700mah 6.3wh that would go a week without a charge compared to the lil crappy 950mah that lasted about a half a movie I should have never let the big batt completely drain....i have spent a month looking for ways to force this thing to quit asking for the genuine batt. in that process i have learned how to hack the heck outta stuff and still cant get this to work. i don't wanna flash it to another company firmware but man im so steamed :flamemad: i cant get this crap to work i signed up on this site just to say this article does not cover enough to do any good when u hit road blocks :(:(:(:flamemad::flamemad::flamemad:
  8. sflesch

sflesch New Member

I'm looking for a working link for at least firmware V05, but V06 would be nice. I found one leading to MegaUploads, but their site is down. Does anyone have a source for the newer ones?
  9. Jamirra

Jamirra New Member

Добрый день. Подскажите, пожалуйста, можно ли настроить интернет вручную на этом телефоне, учитывая тот факт, что прошит он уже под украинского оператора (CDMA).

Напишите на fifa@bigmir.net.

Заранее благодарна, Наталья.
  10. clayndwoods

clayndwoods New Member

No matter what computer I use, they all say the same thing when trying to register the DLL, "the specified module could not be found". It doesn't matter where I put it (the dll) or anything. Whether I run as administrator, or anything.
  11. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?