1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgraded to Quantum FiOS G-1100 router, am I supposed to return the MI424wr rev I router?

Discussion in 'FIOS Internet' started by HomeBrewJoe, Nov 17, 2016.

1. HomeBrewJoe

HomeBrewJoe New Member

Just took a deal and renewed my Triple play bundle while upgrading internet from 75/75 Mbps to 100/100 Mbps and recieved the Quantum Gateway G-1100 router free of charge. The box it came in came with a prepaid return label.

I do not see a monthly rent fee for the MI424wr Gateway router in my bill and I did not recieve any notification that I must return the old gateway router. There's nothing in the box stating to return the gateway. My emailed information upon renewing the 2 year contract does not say to return the gateway.

Now I ask you all, what do you think? Are they expecting the gateway to be returned or is the return label for returning the new gateway if it fails?

The only thing I can think of is the old gateway MI424wr rental rate is part of the triple play bundle and hidden in the costs.

› See More: Upgraded to Quantum FiOS G-1100 router, am I supposed to return the MI424wr rev I router?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?