1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

uploading mp3s to verizon my pix?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by hoodrokstar, Aug 22, 2010.

1. hoodrokstar

hoodrokstar New Member

ok so i had an alltel plan and alltel device and had been switched to verizon. so i was still using the alltel my pics for my media. i was creating ringtones from my mp3s with makeownringtone.com (i think) and uploading the mp3 files to my alltel my pics with ease. i was then sending them to my phone and they were working perfectly. now ive had to switch to verizon device and they switched my pics to a verizon my pics account but my mp3s did not switch over. and of course it is not letting me upload them saying it is the wrong format and that it is over 30 seconds long, and they ar not. i made them all around 20 to 25 seconds, i had to. whats wrong and are you even allowed to upload mp3s to the verizon mypics? is there a website that i can upload AND text sound clips to my phone? there was some long freakin thread for emailing mp3s to your phone but i can't sit there and read all that and i didn't understand half of what it was saying anyway about all the cropping and converting.

› See More: uploading mp3s to verizon my pix?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?