1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Uploading pics from pc to lg dare

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by jans41, Feb 6, 2009.

1. jans41

jans41 New Member

Help!:(
    I have tried both ways to load pics from my pc to my dare. Memory card method and usb method. I have a 8gb card. I know how to get the pics there and they show up as thumbnails in the phone but they do not open to full screen only thumbnail size.
    Is there a converting software I need,:sad my pics on my pc are jpg and very large from the canon rebel. Do I need to resize every pic to work on the dare?
    any help would be great.
    Thanks, jans

› See More: Uploading pics from pc to lg dare
  2. Cody21

Cody21 Member

I haven't had an issue with getting pics to my DARE .. I just looked at 1 of them - it is 3MB in size... All I did was put my external SD card in my PC reader, then drag&dropped the .JPG picture into the picture folder on the card. Then plugged it back into my phone ... the image shows up just fine.

3. Trbomp5

Trbomp5 New Member

no the dare itself takes pics that are like 2048x1536, so size shouldnt matter.

Ive used the card, the usb, bitpim and bloothtooth and never had a problem.

4. jal3lee

jal3lee New Member

I am having the same problem. I transferred a pic (via bluetooth), and i can see the thumbnail, but when I try to open it i get some sort of error message (a box with like a question mark in it). i tried power off and restarting, but that didn't do anything. any other suggestions?
    thanks

5. dude222

dude222 New Member

I actually just resize the pics on my computer first and just email them to my phone.

I might have to play with resizing them sometimes, but it seems easier that way for me. One tricky aspect of the Dare, is getting the card in (but especially out) of the slot.

I just got used to emailing them and it works great.

6. hower610

hower610 New Member

I send pics as a picture message

7. darederek

darederek New Member

they r the wrong format or they r to big or small

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?