1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent!! Need Major Help with VX6000!!

Discussion in 'LG' started by rtrain, Aug 12, 2004.

1. rtrain

rtrain New Member

My VX6000 phone was dropped today and something hit or went into the port where you hook up the car kit adapter. Now, when you open it up, it reads "Car Kit" across the middle. I can't switch to vibrate or silence all mode. It flashes on the outside when it rings, but my ringer doesn't play and when I answer, they can't hear me and I can't hear them. Same thing happens when I try to call someone. Can anyone help me out?

› See More: Urgent!! Need Major Help with VX6000!!
  2. hPn0TiQ510

hPn0TiQ510 New Member

you could go to the store where you got it, and tell them that it went into car kit somehow..(you might want to leave out the fact that you dropped it..hehe lol)

3. manu40

manu40 New Member

same thing happened to me.....i used to headset for about a week and a half and eventually it went back to regular mode...try it...

4. LG User

LG User New Member

You should see if any of the small pins on that opening are damaged or if there is anything touching them. If there is something touching them, you should take it to where you purchased it to either have it removed or get a new phone

5. Djkai

Djkai New Member

Just make sure if you dont tell you dropped it theres no noticeable scratches or dents in the phone..I was caught with that.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?