1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Use Back Up Assistant on LG EnV

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by swooshkid26, Feb 24, 2010.

1. swooshkid26

swooshkid26 New Member

so i have the old school EnV (orange) and the screen is broke and i cannot see what i am doing. they store said the only way to transfer phone book is to use the back up assistant.
    HOW CAN I GET TO THE BACK UP ASSISTANT AND BACK UP MY PHONE BOOK SO IT CAN BE TRANSFERED TO MY NEW PHONE?

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

LG enV VX9900 Orange

› See More: Use Back Up Assistant on LG EnV
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Well, if you don't already have backup assistant on the phone, loading it on there without a screen would be pretty difficult.

Your best bet would be to get a data cable, hook it up to your computer and use bitpim to transfer your contacts. Instructions here: http://cellphoneforums.net/lg/t301951-sync-lg-phones-contacts-calendar-outlook-using-bitpim.html

If you don't want to do that - I'm surprised the store didn't tell you this. Are they an official Verizon store? - The store can transfer your contacts for you to your new phone for a small fee.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?