1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Using Gmail With enV Touch Question...

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Mikey Palmice, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Mikey Palmice

Mikey Palmice New Member

Loving the new phone, but wanted to see if I can use Gmail more effectively with it. I noticed a few issues, and was hoping that somebody could shed some light on it......

-When you click contacts in gmail on the phone's browser, it only shows the frequently mailed contacts with no options for all contacts. It does allow you to search though and that will yield a contact no matter how old it is. Is there a way to set it up to show all contacts?

-I noticed there is a clickable phone number in the gmail contacts, but when I click it within gmail it does not work. I get a message that says Scheme Not Supported. Any reason why this happens?

thanks

› See More: Using Gmail With enV Touch Question...
    1 person likes this.
  2. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

I think that is more of a limit with Gmail's mobile site. I have been trying to view Gmail's main HTML site, but I haven't found a way to do so yet. I saw a video from Phonedog where he was able to view the full site, but I don't know how he did it.

And the browser for the EnV is really not all that good and that is why lots of content is unsupported.

1 person likes this.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?