1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Using my Lg env as a modem for my pda

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by griff29, Oct 1, 2007.

1. griff29

griff29 New Member

Can anyone help me with setting up my env as a modem for a pda

› See More: Using my Lg env as a modem for my pda
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

what pda do you have?

why not just get a pda phone?

3. espinola

espinola New Member

It is really simple if your PDA has bluetooth. Go into the bluetooth menu of your LG enV and put it in discoverable mode. Then go to the bluetooth menu on your PDA and search for bluetooth devices. When it finds your enV click connect, the default pass code is 1234 for both phones. Once they are connected to each other via bluetooth go to internet connections or somewhere similiar on your PDA, you will need to enter the ISP's username and password. The username is yourverizonphonenumber @ vzw3g.com (don't have spaces after your verizon cell number and after the @) and the password is vzw, if it asks you for the phone number to dial it is your verizon wireless phone number. You should then be able to connect to the internet through your LG enV with your PDA by going to your PDA's internet browser and selecting the connection. And that is all you have to do!

4. jeff2008

jeff2008 New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?