1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Verizon 6700 + lg enV

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by CreatureCore, Jul 23, 2007.

1. CreatureCore

CreatureCore New Member

Hello everyone, iv been heavly trying to consider a phone to purshase that could be used to run explorer, navigation software, and have a full sized keyboard for text.

For navigation i had wanted a phone that could be used with an outside vendors gps software. Paying 10 bucks extra a month for it just seems way to high. I cant find anywhere that says the 6700 phone has a gps reciever on it. I was wondering how would one use this smart phone as a gps device? Do you just buy a blue tooth reciever and install software on the phone?

And what about the verizon LG enV. Im aware this doesnt have explorer, but does it have a gps reciever and can it be run with any outside navigation software? And how badly are webpages displayed on it? I really have no idea what to expect as my phone is ancient. Just decided its time to upgrade and was intrested in buying a navigation system for my car so figured why not get it in an all in one device?

› See More: Verizon 6700 + lg enV
  2. 06j

06j New Member

the 9900 has gps but only the " vz navigator" verizon software you cannot load any type of s/w that would work on it not sure about the 6700

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?