1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Verizon Contract Expiration Question

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by joejoe52, Aug 4, 2010.

1. joejoe52

joejoe52 New Member

My contract is up in early Sept. 2010. Here is the basic info I see when I log in to my account:

AMERICA'S CHOICE II 450 ANY UNLIM N&W AND UNLIM IN CALLING $39.99 2YR 0705

Can I expect to have this plan just continue with everything staying in place? I don't want anything to end but I also have no need of a new phone and don't want to call them. I've read in the past that these contracts just continue month to month if you let it lie.

Over the past couple of months I've been getting daily calls from a couple of different toll free numbers, which I have found out are VW. No message is ever left so I assume this is their sales department.

› See More: Verizon Contract Expiration Question

2. aepple

aepple New Member

I not representing VERIZON, so double check with them, but as far as i remember/experienced... your plan should stay in place leaving you with an open contract, ending it at anytime if you like. Again check with Verizon sales Rep (store/phone)
  3. S0undwave

S0undwave New Member

You can keep the same plan and pay on a month to month basis.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?