1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Verizon LG8100

Discussion in 'LG' started by werechained, May 29, 2006.

1. werechained

werechained New Member

My friend, (who has a Sprint phone), is able to make a recording on his phone then set the recording as his ringtone. That enables him to record his favorite songs, and then have them played as his ringtone, free. Is there any way this would be possible with a Verizon LG8100???

I have made a recording by going to "get it now/get tunes and tones/my sounds", would it be possible to make that my ringtone??

Would I have to buy a memory card to do that?

Please help, thanks.

› See More: Verizon LG8100
  2. teamneon

teamneon www.BigWireless.us

when you make a recording from your phone the phone saves it in qcp format which is really crappy. you cant use sounds from your MYSOUNDS folder as ringtones tho.
    you have an awesome phone that you can actually get a mini sd card and put music videos, ringtones, and full mp3s on. You will need a data cable if you want to set ringtones from your card tho. msg me if you need help.

3. steel3470

steel3470 New Member

use bit pim works great you can edit the song/ringtone before you put it on the phone

4. werechained

werechained New Member

would it be possible to text or email a ringtone to my phone? or would it save the sound in mysounds?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?