1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Verizon Phone problems how to just get a totally new phone. Env Vx?

Discussion in 'LG' started by zakeesee87, Sep 8, 2008.

1. zakeesee87

zakeesee87 New Member

Basically I have verizon, I bought a new phone for full price (Env) in June. It worked for about 4 weeks and then it started acting up. It turned off randomly when it was fully powered, it ended my phone calls out of no where when I had full reception, it also froze every now and then. So I went to verizon and they gave me another env. This does the same thing except when I'm talking on the phone, it randomly restarts. Its very frustrating, and I'm kind of mad that I paid full price for this phone and its one of the worse phones I've ever had. Now my question.. do you think that if I go to the verizon store and tell them my story they will trade me for a completely different phone..or at least let me buy another phone for a cheaper price? If you guys can answer my question asap that would be great thanks!

› See More: Verizon Phone problems how to just get a totally new phone. Env Vx?
  2. schguy07

schguy07 New Member

I actually had the same problem with my enV. Please check something. Go into Menu --> System & Tools --> Phone Info --> SW/HW Version. If the SW version says VX9900V01 (or 02 or 03) go to any store and have them upgrade the software. It's free, just takes about 30-45 minutes.

3. spike5000

spike5000 New Member

You can't get a brand new phone, warrenty does not cover that. LG states it must be replaced with a like new device.

4. zakeesee87

zakeesee87 New Member

but what would be a like phone? I just dont want to deal with the env anymore..when i said new phone, I meant different phone sorry, I dont care f its refurbished or whatever. I just dont want to be at verizon with phone problems anymore. can i pay for a different refurbished phone?

5. zakeesee87

zakeesee87 New Member

it says T99VZV04

6. spike5000

spike5000 New Member

IT would be a like new envy, no way to get a different model.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?