1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Verizon Unlimited Data (Line for Sale) - $200

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by BGNW, Apr 16, 2012.

1. BGNW

BGNW New Member

I have an extra line on my account which account has expired that is grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, plus is available for an upgrade. Anyone want to port it?

› See More: Verizon Unlimited Data (Line for Sale) - $200

2. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

30 day sticky:)
  3. MoorReese

MoorReese New Member

I will take over the line, but Im not willing to pay $200 to get it.
  4. kowyzg0moo

kowyzg0moo New Member

I'm willing to take over the line and I'm cool with $200 - pm me?
  5. efparri

efparri New Member

Before you spend money to obtain the line, check with Verizon that the features transfer with the telephone line. There is nothing to gain if the features do not transfer. The original poster is out of contract so he has nothing to lose by releasing the line.

There is no porting involved. The carrier does not change. This is what Verizon calls Assumption of Liability (AOL). The person who assumes the line has to qualify the same as a new customer. This could involve credit checks and deposits. If you are adding it to an existing account, that account has to be current.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?