1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Verizon Wireless billing trick, scam $40 "mistake"

Discussion in 'alt.cellular.verizon' started by Quick, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    >


    >
    > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re

    billing
    > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....


    What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of the
    date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    that builds accounts and bills in this manner.

    >
    > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system

    is
    > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are

    so
    > enraged about nothing.....
    >


    Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average, that
    call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back end
    costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    your cake and eating it, too.
     



    › See More: Verizon Wireless billing trick, scam $40 "mistake"
  2. "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    >


    >
    > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re

    billing
    > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....


    What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of the
    date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    that builds accounts and bills in this manner.

    >
    > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system

    is
    > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are

    so
    > enraged about nothing.....
    >


    Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average, that
    call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back end
    costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    your cake and eating it, too.
     
  3. "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    >


    >
    > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re

    billing
    > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....


    What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of the
    date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    that builds accounts and bills in this manner.

    >
    > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system

    is
    > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are

    so
    > enraged about nothing.....
    >


    Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average, that
    call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back end
    costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    your cake and eating it, too.
     
  4. "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    >


    >
    > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re

    billing
    > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....


    What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of the
    date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    that builds accounts and bills in this manner.

    >
    > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system

    is
    > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are

    so
    > enraged about nothing.....
    >


    Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average, that
    call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back end
    costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    your cake and eating it, too.
     
  5. "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    >


    >
    > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re

    billing
    > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....


    What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of the
    date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    that builds accounts and bills in this manner.

    >
    > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system

    is
    > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are

    so
    > enraged about nothing.....
    >


    Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average, that
    call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back end
    costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    your cake and eating it, too.
     
  6. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    | Proconsul wrote:
    | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    | >
    | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    of
    | > nothing......
    | >
    | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    | the point and easily understood." Tom

    IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    the policies ARE eminently fair....

    No "mugging" involved.....

    PC
     
  7. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    | Proconsul wrote:
    | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    | >
    | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    of
    | > nothing......
    | >
    | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    | the point and easily understood." Tom

    IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    the policies ARE eminently fair....

    No "mugging" involved.....

    PC
     
  8. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    | Proconsul wrote:
    | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    | >
    | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    of
    | > nothing......
    | >
    | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    | the point and easily understood." Tom

    IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    the policies ARE eminently fair....

    No "mugging" involved.....

    PC
     
  9. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    | Proconsul wrote:
    | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    | >
    | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    of
    | > nothing......
    | >
    | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    | the point and easily understood." Tom

    IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    the policies ARE eminently fair....

    No "mugging" involved.....

    PC
     
  10. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    | Proconsul wrote:
    | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    | >
    | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    of
    | > nothing......
    | >
    | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    | the point and easily understood." Tom

    IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    the policies ARE eminently fair....

    No "mugging" involved.....

    PC
     
  11. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    All users are informed, billing dates, etc., are printed clearly on the
    bills and spelled out in the contracts - in my experience, I've never made
    any change to my account with being told specifically how it would affect
    billing, prorations, etc....

    I still can't see what all the complaining is about. It's a very simple
    matter.

    You are certainly free to think that another "way" might be better, but so
    what? Verizon gets to run it's business the way they decide they want to run
    it. This remains, IMO, a tempest in a teapot over nothing.....

    As for your contention that they do it on purpose for devious reasons along
    with the allusion to customer service simply makes no sense....there is
    simply no reason to suggest that Verizon, or any other carrier, does things
    for such silly reasons....

    PC

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pL2dnVT4FK3c83bdRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
    |
    | "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    | news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    | >
    |
    | >
    | > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re
    | billing
    | > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    | > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    | > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....
    |
    | What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of
    the
    | date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    | available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    | cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    | that builds accounts and bills in this manner.
    |
    | >
    | > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system
    | is
    | > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    | > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are
    | so
    | > enraged about nothing.....
    | >
    |
    | Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average,
    that
    | call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back
    end
    | costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    | Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    | receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    | adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    | your cake and eating it, too.
    |
    |
     
  12. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    All users are informed, billing dates, etc., are printed clearly on the
    bills and spelled out in the contracts - in my experience, I've never made
    any change to my account with being told specifically how it would affect
    billing, prorations, etc....

    I still can't see what all the complaining is about. It's a very simple
    matter.

    You are certainly free to think that another "way" might be better, but so
    what? Verizon gets to run it's business the way they decide they want to run
    it. This remains, IMO, a tempest in a teapot over nothing.....

    As for your contention that they do it on purpose for devious reasons along
    with the allusion to customer service simply makes no sense....there is
    simply no reason to suggest that Verizon, or any other carrier, does things
    for such silly reasons....

    PC

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pL2dnVT4FK3c83bdRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
    |
    | "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    | news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    | >
    |
    | >
    | > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re
    | billing
    | > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    | > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    | > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....
    |
    | What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of
    the
    | date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    | available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    | cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    | that builds accounts and bills in this manner.
    |
    | >
    | > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system
    | is
    | > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    | > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are
    | so
    | > enraged about nothing.....
    | >
    |
    | Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average,
    that
    | call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back
    end
    | costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    | Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    | receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    | adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    | your cake and eating it, too.
    |
    |
     
  13. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    All users are informed, billing dates, etc., are printed clearly on the
    bills and spelled out in the contracts - in my experience, I've never made
    any change to my account with being told specifically how it would affect
    billing, prorations, etc....

    I still can't see what all the complaining is about. It's a very simple
    matter.

    You are certainly free to think that another "way" might be better, but so
    what? Verizon gets to run it's business the way they decide they want to run
    it. This remains, IMO, a tempest in a teapot over nothing.....

    As for your contention that they do it on purpose for devious reasons along
    with the allusion to customer service simply makes no sense....there is
    simply no reason to suggest that Verizon, or any other carrier, does things
    for such silly reasons....

    PC

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pL2dnVT4FK3c83bdRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
    |
    | "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    | news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    | >
    |
    | >
    | > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re
    | billing
    | > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    | > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    | > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....
    |
    | What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of
    the
    | date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    | available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    | cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    | that builds accounts and bills in this manner.
    |
    | >
    | > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system
    | is
    | > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    | > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are
    | so
    | > enraged about nothing.....
    | >
    |
    | Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average,
    that
    | call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back
    end
    | costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    | Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    | receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    | adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    | your cake and eating it, too.
    |
    |
     
  14. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    All users are informed, billing dates, etc., are printed clearly on the
    bills and spelled out in the contracts - in my experience, I've never made
    any change to my account with being told specifically how it would affect
    billing, prorations, etc....

    I still can't see what all the complaining is about. It's a very simple
    matter.

    You are certainly free to think that another "way" might be better, but so
    what? Verizon gets to run it's business the way they decide they want to run
    it. This remains, IMO, a tempest in a teapot over nothing.....

    As for your contention that they do it on purpose for devious reasons along
    with the allusion to customer service simply makes no sense....there is
    simply no reason to suggest that Verizon, or any other carrier, does things
    for such silly reasons....

    PC

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pL2dnVT4FK3c83bdRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
    |
    | "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    | news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    | >
    |
    | >
    | > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re
    | billing
    | > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    | > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    | > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....
    |
    | What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of
    the
    | date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    | available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    | cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    | that builds accounts and bills in this manner.
    |
    | >
    | > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system
    | is
    | > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    | > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are
    | so
    | > enraged about nothing.....
    | >
    |
    | Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average,
    that
    | call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back
    end
    | costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    | Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    | receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    | adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    | your cake and eating it, too.
    |
    |
     
  15. Proconsul

    Proconsul Guest

    All users are informed, billing dates, etc., are printed clearly on the
    bills and spelled out in the contracts - in my experience, I've never made
    any change to my account with being told specifically how it would affect
    billing, prorations, etc....

    I still can't see what all the complaining is about. It's a very simple
    matter.

    You are certainly free to think that another "way" might be better, but so
    what? Verizon gets to run it's business the way they decide they want to run
    it. This remains, IMO, a tempest in a teapot over nothing.....

    As for your contention that they do it on purpose for devious reasons along
    with the allusion to customer service simply makes no sense....there is
    simply no reason to suggest that Verizon, or any other carrier, does things
    for such silly reasons....

    PC

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pL2dnVT4FK3c83bdRVn-hw@adelphia.com...
    |
    | "Proconsul" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    | news:_UAFc.8765$151.1221@fed1read02...
    | >
    |
    | >
    | > I also cannot see what's so "unusual" about what Verizon does in re
    | billing
    | > and proration - the method they use is as common as dirt, not all that
    | > complicated and necessary when you consider how often many people change
    | > plans, equipment, features, etc., to their service....
    |
    | What is unusual is that they do not consistantly inform the customer of
    the
    | date the bill is going to be generated, or the number of minutes that are
    | available at no extra charge to the customer during that short billing
    | cycle. It is also unusual because they are the only carrier I am aware of
    | that builds accounts and bills in this manner.
    |
    | >
    | > Verizon is not managed by thieves, crooks or stupid people. Their system
    | is
    | > fine. Their people, except for rare exceptions, do an excellent job and
    | > their SERVICE is the best available.....I just don't see why so many are
    | so
    | > enraged about nothing.....
    | >
    |
    | Their system is costing them money. Based on a rough industry average,
    that
    | call to Customer Service to fix the problem costs them about $8 in back
    end
    | costs, in addition to the revenue they write off through adjustment.
    | Additionally, this billing method gives them ability to report an inflated
    | receivable figure, and depending on how they write off the corresponding
    | adjustment, they could be reporting it as bad debt. Nothing like having
    | your cake and eating it, too.
    |
    |
     
  16. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Proconsul wrote:
    > "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    > | Proconsul wrote:
    > | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    > | >
    > | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    > | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    > of
    > | > nothing......
    > | >
    > | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    > | the point and easily understood." Tom
    >
    > IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    > the policies ARE eminently fair....
    >
    > No "mugging" involved.....
    >
    > PC
    >
    >

    I disagree. Tom
     
  17. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Proconsul wrote:
    > "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    > | Proconsul wrote:
    > | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    > | >
    > | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    > | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    > of
    > | > nothing......
    > | >
    > | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    > | the point and easily understood." Tom
    >
    > IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    > the policies ARE eminently fair....
    >
    > No "mugging" involved.....
    >
    > PC
    >
    >

    I disagree. Tom
     
  18. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Proconsul wrote:
    > "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    > | Proconsul wrote:
    > | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    > | >
    > | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    > | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    > of
    > | > nothing......
    > | >
    > | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    > | the point and easily understood." Tom
    >
    > IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    > the policies ARE eminently fair....
    >
    > No "mugging" involved.....
    >
    > PC
    >
    >

    I disagree. Tom
     
  19. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Proconsul wrote:
    > "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    > | Proconsul wrote:
    > | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    > | >
    > | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    > | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    > of
    > | > nothing......
    > | >
    > | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    > | the point and easily understood." Tom
    >
    > IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    > the policies ARE eminently fair....
    >
    > No "mugging" involved.....
    >
    > PC
    >
    >

    I disagree. Tom
     
  20. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Proconsul wrote:
    > "Tom" <tom@cox.net> wrote in message news:kQFGc.2154$4Z3.397@lakeread02...
    > | Proconsul wrote:
    > | > I didn't write the paragraph you're commenting on.....:)
    > | >
    > | > FWIW, Verizon's policy is clear, simple, direct, to the point and easily
    > | > understood. There are those, however, who just must make a big deal out
    > of
    > | > nothing......
    > | >
    > | You didn't mention fair. A mugging is . . . "clear, simple, direct, to
    > | the point and easily understood." Tom
    >
    > IMO, based on many years of dealing with Verizon and Airtouch before them,
    > the policies ARE eminently fair....
    >
    > No "mugging" involved.....
    >
    > PC
    >
    >

    I disagree. Tom
     

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.


Forgot your password?