1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Verizon wireless employee discount list 2014

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by jdeg, Sep 22, 2013.

1. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Verizon gives discounts for working at many companies, not just their own workers. They include state and federal employees, military, non-profits, and schools. To check to see if you are eligible you can put in your work email address here:

Set Your Location

You can also go into a store and show them a paystub. You'll see anywhere from 15-20% discount!

› See More: Verizon wireless employee discount list 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Andy

Andy New Member

Interesting, what about people with their own companies? A friend of mine has a small company and uses his cell all the tie for business. Is there a discount for that?

3. JamieLee

JamieLee Member

That is great to know. Simply enter the work e-mail to check for eligibility. I will be checking this out to see if I or my spouse can get a discount. Thanks for sharing.

4. sarahc

sarahc New Member

Thanks for posting this. I finally learned through my coworkers that this was one of the perks of working at my company with the state. I was able to get a 10% discount I believe.

5. FirstTimeHTC

FirstTimeHTC New Member

My husband's company gets a discount from Verizon. Unfortunately his employer thinks that since he gets a discount through work that they should be able to use his cell phone for a work phone.

6. Anita

Anita New Member

I didn't know Verizon offered discounts to certain companies! I'll have to check that link out. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I work for the state so maybe I'll qualify. ;)

7. Baylyn

Baylyn New Member

I love that Verizon offers a discount to participating companies. I'm lucky enough to be working for one of those companies so I get a 15% discount every month off the bill. It's nice to have that because it keeps the bill under $100/month when it would have otherwise gone over.

8. Charlie

Charlie New Member

No such luck for me! =/ I checked into this when I first starting worked for my company only to discover that they don't have an agreement with Verizon to offer us discounts; they have an agreement with another cell phone company.

9. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

updated the link...

10. Celia

Celia Member

I wish I had known this earlier. I am pretty sure that I was asked where I worked when I signed up. They should have told me. What are my chances on getting the discount retroactive?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?