1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Voice Command Service

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by travelplus, Jul 9, 2006.

1. travelplus

travelplus New Member

I was wondering how to get Voice Command Service like on Sprint? My friend has this feature where you press *8 and it says"Say the name you would like to call". What I like about this service is it stores your number on the server . You can also have it use Tell Me to call Travel Operator etc all with the voice commands. If Verizon does not offer this service is there a way I can set it up on my computer to act like a server with the same featurse so whenn I press *8 it would dial my computer and say the command.

I want to be able to backup my phone list and add numbers using the Operator function or self-adding?

Also on my friend's Samsung A930 phone when you press*8 it has this cool basson like sound how can I get this on my RAZR V3M phone instead of hearing the regular DTMF sound?

THanks

› See More: Voice Command Service

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?